Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a great day!

Today was a great day! Tara, her daughter Eva, Debs, Karen and I started off the day going to our favorite Tea Room - The Strawberry Tea Room - to celebrate our friend Tara's birthday. The food was fantastic and we had a great time at lunch. After lunch Karen and I did a little shopping for about three hours and then we met up with our friend Kristina for dinner. Our food was great there, too, and we had a great time sitting, chatting, and catching up. I always really look forward to my monthly get-togethers with my friends!!

2 comments:

Kristina Muzzey said...

I had fun too. I always love to slow down and enjoy good food with good friends. I can't wait for next month.

K.

tanja said...

that sounds like so much fun! i miss having friends around to just hang out with. glad you had a great time :)