Monday, March 30, 2009

Fever

Little Miss Libby woke up yesterday with a fever. It wasn't too bad until last night and then it really hit her. She had a miserable night - which of course means that neither one of us got much sleep. There was no way that she could go to school today so we both stayed home and she got some much needed rest. I was even able to get in a nap this afternoon while she was sleeping. Tonight when she was going to sleep she still had a bit of a fever and a sore throat so at this pace it doesn't look like she'll be able to go to school tomorrow so Ryan and I are trying to figure out how to work out the day. I really need to go in to work tomorrow because I'm off next week for Libby's Spring Break and I need to be sure to have everything caught up. But if Ryan can't stay home with her then of course there is no doubt that I'll be staying home with her - and calling to get her an appointment to see her doctor!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Poor Libby. I hope she feels better soon!