Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yesterday Libby woke up at 5:00am sick. :-( I kept her home from school and she slept off and on for most of the day. She finally got out of bed at 4:00pm when she started feeling better. Soon after she was up she started working on something that she didn't want me to see. A little later she called me into her room where she presented me with this trophy that she had made for me...I'm the "Best Mom Ever" and I'm #1 according to Libby (and her opinion is all that matters to me)!! :-)
Apparently she was very thankful for all the good care I gave to her yesterday while she was sick. As soon as she was up and told me that she was feeling better (but before I got the trophy) I felt so bad for her because of how sick she felt all day long that I made her a bowl of chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and whipped cream (those are all at the top of her "favorite things" list!) :-) That bowl of ice cream may just have been what made her decide to make the trophy for me. :-)

No comments: