Friday, August 7, 2009

The boy is a shopper!

Tonight I somehow very easily talked Ryan into going to Kohl's with me. They are having another doorbuster sale (they do that every weekend, don't they? That's why Kohl's is moving very quickly up my list of "favorite stores"..it's starting to rival Wal-mart in my book!!). I'm still looking for P.E. shoes for Libby...I already bought her two pair of shoes for school but neither of which would be allowed in P.E. class because they don't have laces. I found a pair and they had a good sale price so I was all set. However, Ryan had other things in mind. We left there with Libby's shoes and Ryan got two dress shirts, two dress pants for work, a new pair of dress shoes, and a new dress belt. Oh...my...goodnesss. I nearly vomited at the checkout register! :-) My wallet had planned on just getting one pair of shoes...not one pair of shoes and half of a guy's work wardrobe!! :-)

No comments: