Sunday, August 9, 2009

I found out something about myself...

Yesterday Ryan had to go to work (as he does every Saturday morning) and I went out to finish up some things I needed to get done. I then met up with my friend Karen and she and I went to my friend Amanda's for a Pampered Chef party. I would have sworn that it was the consultant's first time doing a show because she was all over the place...it turns out that she had been doing it for a year and a half! She definitely didn't do a good job in making me WANT to buy any of her product but luckily for Amanda I went in there with something already in mind that I really wanted from seeing in another friends kitchen. The second thing I was going to get Karen said that she actually owned and never used so she told me not to buy it and that she would give me hers. WOO HOO! :-) After about two hours there it was time to go.

My friend Machelle who lives in Orlando was in town for the weekend so after leaving the Pampered Chef party I met up with her. She had some shopping to do so I went to the mall with her. After doing that for a while I was starving so we went to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant that we had been wanting to try for a few weeks. I SWEAR I'm not much of a drinker - I just never care for it but we got there and we had to wait about 20 minutes for our table -and it was happy hour- so she twisted my arm and drug me over to the bar and I got a frozen margarita (I know Tanja, you are jealous!). :-) Well, the thing I learned about myself is...it turns out that after five margaritas I get a bit giggly. Not only do I get giggly but I also get awfully dang funny - at least that's what Machelle and I thought. :-) At one point sitting at the bar she was laughing so hard she was crying and she told me I should be a stand up comic...so of course I slid my bar stool out and stood up to continue with my humor. We had a great time! :-)

2 comments:

tanja said...

5 margaritas?! f.i.v.e.??? lol ...yes, i am jealous! :)

Kristina Muzzey said...

Five margaritas!! I am impressed girlfriend! I wish I could have joined you!