Saturday, August 1, 2009

School shopping...ugh!

This morning I decided to go out and do the shopping for Libby's school clothes because some stores were having door-buster sales this morning. What a waste of a day!!! I first hit Kohl's where I always find tons of clothes for Libby - and they are always on steep clearance or have a really good sale price. Well today I found nothing. Nada. Not a darn thing. I then headed over to the mall because JC Penney was also having a door-buster sale. There were people walking around with mounds of clothes in their arms and grabbing at things like it was the day after Thanksgiving sale! Me, I couldn't find anything. Not one single thing. Are you kidding me? I went into every store in the mall that has kids clothes and found NOTHING! Well, that's not exactly true...I did find two pair of shorts for me at Dillard's marked down to $7.49 each! :-) After hours of searching for clothes for Libby I finally gave up (simply because I was out of stores to try!). After a stinky day like that I did what anyone would do...I decided to drink away my problems...I strolled over to Starbucks and got a grande white chocolate mocha...that always solves everything!! :-)

1 comment:

tanja said...

wow...i would have added some khalua to my coffee after that disaster, lol! hope you'll get lucky elsewhere eventually...